Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Custom Shop Guitar is Here (Pics Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Custom Shop Guitar is Here (Pics Inside)

The pao ferro feels sweet. Think of it as the secret love child of ebony and rosewood. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Similar to ebony, in that's it's a fairly dense wood and very smooth. Appearance-wise, though, it looks more like rosewood. ...But clearly different than both. You probably can't tell very well from the pics, but it's got just a hint of reddish-brown "rust" highlighting to it. And that compliments the graphic's colors in a very cool way.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
      The pao ferro feels sweet.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll second that. I picked up a Hamer Vintage S with a pao ferro board a few years ago and I love it. Definitely right up there with ebony in terms of feel. I wonder why more manufacturers don't use it?
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

THAT IS F-ING COOL!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Very nice selection of features for that guitar.

Comment

Shreddermon, that is an incredible looking axe! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh Ya [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] That is of some very coolness [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Black Hardware and I`ll take it [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

This is what custom shops were created for doing. =) Man, what an awesome guitar! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That is gorgeous...you are a lucky man. Please provide your address and a list of times you are not likely to be home! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fantastic guitar! Congratulations shreddermon!

Comment

thats killer [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X