Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Custom Shop Guitar is Here (Pics Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Custom Shop Guitar is Here (Pics Inside)

That's simply stunning man. Congrats, your like the dude with the hot chick now.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

YEAH!!!

Comment

Insane!!! That is the best ghost flame guitar I've seen.

Comment

That looks fantastic!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Love the red ghost flames! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Congrats!!!!!

Anders
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

What a sweet pick of features - NICE DESIGN!

Excuse my ignorance, but who made it? You mention the custom shop (Jackson?) and you mention GMW...
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Dude, i'm breathless! That's one of the most beautiful guitars i've ever seen.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Awesome axe bro! That IS the sweetest RGF I've ever seen!

Congrats! And it's a Charvel! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

:cheers:
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

me want!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
                    Wow.. That Rules. I was just *****ing recently how Jackson discontinued the red ghost flames. Man she is gorgeous.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">RGF is still available through the Custom Shop, just not on US Select models.

Did GMW do the entire guitar?

Is that an original charvel neck or custom neck with Charvel sticker? Did GMW create the neck or did you supply them?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a neckthrough, not a bolt-on.

I'm figuring Shreddermon placed his Custom Shop order through GMW and it was built by the Jackson Custom Shop. Which would make the whole guitar a gin-yoo-ine Neckthu US Charvel. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] As well as making their own very cool guitars, GMW is also a Jackson dealer.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I've seen a lot of guitars in my life... but that... is... awesome! I can't say I agree with the chrome hardware, but DAMN that's nice. I have to say, that's one of the better looking axes I've seen. Definitely jumping way up on my "coolest guitars I've seen" list. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

VitaminG's got it all correct. ...Thanks VG! Built by the Jackson / Charvel custom shop, of course. Ordered through GMW guitarworks. (Deviltronics: GMW is an authorized Jackson dealer, too.)

Lev: it took a little under 14 months to make. Which meant it came in more than a month early. Double bonus! Well worth the wait.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ April 25, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

How much does a custom shop Jackson/Charvel cost approx? Around $2000 - $3000?
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Awesome guitar! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Nice touch with the matching headstock.

Comment

How much does a custom shop Jackson/Charvel cost approx?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As much as you want it to! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously, you've got the general range correct, depending on the options you choose. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Only thing I would have done different if it were me is direct mount the bridge humbucker. But otherwise its absolutely beautiful. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

How's the Pao Ferro fretboard feel? I've never played on one.

[ April 25, 2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: jem777az ]

Comment

Working...
                                X