No announcement yet.

Namm Custom Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I have been saying all along. Let someone else be the rube that spends stupid money to buy a new Jackson now. I'll buy it for tons less when it hits the used market.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Guitars, cars, and Chicks in bars. Use the Wal Mart rule of thumb which is "Get More - Pay Less". Let someone take the MSRP hit on Guitars and Cars. And let some other sucker buy all the drinks for the chicks, then make your move.
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

That's insane!! I'm in that "I need a new guitar" Mode, but there's no way I would pay that.........Even if I could.....
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Remember those are custom shop prices. Prices for USA Select models are not that high.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

They're also list prices... As far as I understand it Fender has a plan to sell the display guitars to several dealers, not just one dealer.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

What the hell is a custom willie?

I have a willie, but mine's just a standard production willie.:ROTF:
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I have a Pablo Santana willie. It keeps poking things :-/

Comment

I have a Floyd willie. It keeps going sharp
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

The Learn customes don't seem overly outrageous. Cutom graphic & custom inlays list $5500 probably means they could be had for somewhere in between $3300 & $4400.

Although they are out of my price range, it doesn't seem horrible. And I imagine if Grover had not cut the inlays Mike designed they might even be cheaper.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      What the hell is a custom willie?

I have a willie, but mine's just a standard production willie.:ROTF:
                      Here ya go...only $6600.00!

Comment

Working...
                      X