Namm Custom Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm Custom Jacksons

I have a list of the Custom Shop guitars that will be displayed and sold at NAMM. In an effort to keep myself out of the boiler room, I'm asking that you email me for the list and please don't publish it here if I give it to you.

[email protected]

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

email sent thanks.
    Dean MAB2 Aviator Signed
    Dean MAB1 Armor Flame Signed #3
    Dean RC7 Rusty Cooley 7
    ESP Horizon NTII
    Jackson SL1 USA
    Jackson PC1 USA
    Ibanez RGA-121
    Ibanez PGM 301
    Ibanez UV777BK Strung to high A
    Maton EBG808 TE (Tommy E)
    Alvarez CY127CE
    Click here for my You Tube Page!!!!

Comment

Email sent Matt...thanks

Comment

They've posted the listing of the `08 Winter NAMM Charvels.
        "The following is a list of Charvel custom creations for the 2008 winter NAMM show. Most are one-offs, some are small batch runs. We'll take snapshots of these babies at the show and post them for all to see. We'll also tell you where to get them."
        http://www.charvel.com/price_sheet.html

Comment

Ok, in that case here's the list of Jackson's.

www.mattsmusic.com/08winammjacksoncustompricelist.pdf

I can try and score something if you need it.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt:

So are you taking custom shop orders again?

- GGE
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

As of NAMM... yes, the custom shop and Matt's Music will be back in business.

Comment

#88 Randy Rhoads Extreme 12-String Natural
                285 2676 000 $9,500
                Korina body, 7-piece Walnut & oiled Korina neck , Reverse Headstock, Tortoise neck
                & head binding, Teak fretboard, Mother of Pearl Sharkfi n Inlays, 1-11/16” brass
                nut, 25.5” scale, 24 frets, Standard neck backshape, Jumbo frets, Tuna bridge,
                1-hum, Seymour Duncan® JB bridge pickup, 1-vol (recessed), Chrome hardware.

Crazy!

Comment

I just heard that Musiczoo have bought the entire Charvel booth. Not Jackson though....
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I will be getting some of the Charvels, I have been invited to grab up a few of them on the first day of the show!

http://www.charvel.com/price_sheet.html

Anyone interested............... Let me know!
                    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Those Snow Blind Soloist sound sweet. Price looks good too..
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Only one Kelly?! Not like I've got the cash, but damn.

Comment

Hmm, those prices are insane! Looks like Gibson pricing! Did they learn from Gibson?
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Nah, they're in line with Fender custom prices... I knew this would happen eventually.

All the bosses saw what was coming out of each shop, seeing that Jackson has always done some extreme high quality stuff, they probably couldn't see why they were so cheap compared to the Fender customs.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

gee, none of them seem to appeal to me. especially at those prices.... i am losing faith in jackson. what a shame.....
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X