No announcement yet.

Platinum Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

figures the one day I don't visit I miss the early bird special.

Comment

done i'm in

Comment

done !
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I'm in.
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Joined up myself! I think it's a great idea.

Comment

I did it, don't say too much but I love this place for the most part
              however I think that the classified section might become a harder place to sell things....

but we will see

C

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                I did it, don't say too much but I love this place for the most part
                however I think that the classified section might become a harder place to sell things....
                Why? It'll be open for everyone to read... it'll actually get a lot more potential purchaser traffic.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                  This is going to be cool
                  OK, I guess I'm in the dark but why is it cool to have to pay for a site that's been free for years and is monetarily supported by the sponsors up top? Excuse me if I missed something but in the immortal words of Tom Hanks in Big: I don't get it.

Comment

I figured it all out. I could explain it to you in detail, but then I would have to kill you.
                    The Buzzard does not fear
                    The man in riot gear
                    Harvest a skull of stone
                    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Paid here as well. For all the fun and info I get here, it is well worth such a small ccontribution.
                      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Xeno

I thought the classified was locked, which means it was not open for anyone but platinum members even to read, I guess I'm wrong, then if this is the case then it will filter all the shit!

cool!

glad I only paid 15$ then hahhaa

C

Comment

Read the third post by Jeremy.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78256

"All non paying members will be able to view the classifieds, however they will not be able to list in the classifieds."
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So will platinum members be able to join up and post in the classifieds, or will they still have to get a certain amounts of posts and 90 days?

Comment

The post count and time length requirement have been removed. Only requirement to post ads is to be a Platinum Member.

Comment

Can Platinum members finally be able to reply to other's classified ads? I still have no clue why that was stopped...

Comment

Working...
                                X