Platinum Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum Membership

I paid my $15 and got to see the New Board. I also got locked out and Banned. Apparently it takes a little while to make it work. So don't panic like I did.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I do have an observation. It seems there is going to be a few minute delay for a thread or post to show up. At least, that has happened to me. So be it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I got locked out but not banned. All seems good now.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

LOL... Yea... freaked me out for a few.
        -Rick

Comment

But now all of our posts have become "moderated" and must be approved before becoming visible.
          I'm sure that's just another bug to be worked out.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            I paid my $15 and got to see the New Board. I also got locked out and Banned. Apparently it takes a little while to make it work. So don't panic like I did.:ROTF:
            Me too. Apparently my posts have to be checked by a moderator before it becomes visible.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Life would not be the same without 'ole Fett! Nothing happended to me yet. (crosses fingers).
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I was freaking out!! Now that I can post again, will all replies/posts have to be approved by a moderator?
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Moderator to approve posts before bing posted? What's this?
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    THANK YOU!

Comment

Testing 1....2....3
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

fett got voted off the island!

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Did access to the classifieds change? I had access this morning, as I have for years, and now I do not.
                            Last edited by redmanjj; 01-04-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                              Moderator to approve posts before bing posted? What's this?

something that will not be permanent!

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X