Jackson factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson factory

JimmyApollo, No the pics are not online anywhere. I could however burn you a dicc sometime if you wish to post it.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Re: Jackson factory

I placed my custom order in Mai 2002. On the work order sheet, the completion was estimated for January 2003. I knew that this was only an estimate, and I didn't really expect to get the guitar in January. A long time, it was scheduled for January. Due to the Winter NAMM, the making of my custom order became postponed and started shortly after the NAMM show, and delivery was estimated for around April. In the meanwhile, more than 5 weeks ago my guitar came into the paint shop - and it's still there, waiting for Dan Lawrence doing the paint job. Now it will be done by the end of this week, then the paint has to dry 10 days, before the guitar can be assembled. Does somebody have an idea, how quick they assemble custom orders, after the paint is dry? Mike told me, it takes 4 weeks from now ("now" means last week, when I talked with him)to complete my custom order. Is this realistic? Or may it take longer? Will similar custom orders be collected in batches and built in batches (what, if there no other similar orders are?), or are they individually built between the production models batches?

[ April 21, 2003, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Toby ]

Comment

Working...
      X