Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone writing to FMIC about bad policies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Postal
    Wow.... This thread got resurrected huh?

I just think it's friggin HILARIOUS that after I smacked down bionic and said he was a liar, and gave you guys the real scoop.... He posted SIX times in this thread after that.... and not a single mention or correction to my "outting" his blatant lies....

Makes ya wonder who's telling you the truth? I think not.... I think you all know....

I think it is important to go back and read my thread. I am here to help, but I can't come in here and "play in the mud". If I do not respond to an argumentative post it doesn't mean I agree with the premise. It means that nothing constructive or informitave can come out of it.

I have involved myself in this forum and offered my help. I continue to do so where I can. I stand by what I have posted. There is alot more to the story's that you read here.

Believe me when I say this... we do read the complaints and critisicm, even the non-constructive ones! We make changes when we can and we address the problems the best we can.

It's easy to come in here and come away with a "sky is falling" attitude. The truth is, we make a lot of guitars... there are times when we fall short, but that is the exception to the rule my brothers and sisters.

Talk to you all later...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bionic View Post
      I think it is important to go back and read my thread. I am here to help, but I can't come in here and "play in the mud". If I do not respond to an argumentative post it doesn't mean I agree with the premise. It means that nothing constructive or informitave can come out of it.

I have involved myself in this forum and offered my help. I continue to do so where I can. I stand by what I have posted. There is alot more to the story's that you read here.

Believe me when I say this... we do read the complaints and critisicm, even the non-constructive ones! We make changes when we can and we address the problems the best we can.

It's easy to come in here and come away with a "sky is falling" attitude. The truth is, we make a lot of guitars... there are times when we fall short, but that is the exception to the rule my brothers and sisters.

Talk to you all later...
      I can’t blame you for not posting much since there seems to be a lot of displeasure about FMIC’s policies and the state of affairs in the Jackson custom shop. I assume you are not a CEO, so you’re probably not to blame for these problems, and there is not a lot you can do about them either. The policies and the problems are what they are, and we’re going to draw our own conclusions about them.

It’s good to hear that someone at Jackson is hearing our complaints, and I hope you are taking these complaints to the egghead CEOs at FMIC who are responsible for these policies and problems. I guess there is an outside chance that they will restore Jackson USA back to the way it was, and things will pick up again.

You said in your post that, “There is a lot more to the stories that you read here.” I’m sure that makes us all curious about what we don’t know, and I’m sure we recognize that you know things that we don’t considering your position at Jackson. Please feel free to educate us. I’m hoping people won’t, “shoot the messenger” so to speak. However, this is a public forum and people will say what they will, and draw their own conclusions, so I understand why you like to keep quiet unless there is someone who needs your immediate attention.

Comment

• This is exactley why we lost the Ask Jackson forum in the past. I always voice my displessure regarding FMIC policies but you cant just start argueing with the FMIC employees and trash talking.

Comment

• theres no real reason for a ask jackson forum. email the guy if you need help. all that forum was q: "can i get a usa select soloist with a hum single hum layout?" a: "gotta go custom shop" they aren't going to reply to complaints about prices and any quality issues anyone has will be taken care of as quietly as possible. i dont think they want to publicise their mistakes. imo this forum is fine without an official fmic presence. it gives the feeling that you can make genuine complaints without fear of bans. do you think postal would be able to give the info he has if the suits at fmic had their way? already been bans over fmic employees complaints. careful what you wish for...you just may get it.

Comment

• "Careful what you wish for..you just may get it".
            Hmmmm...I hope we all get what we wish for. Tight, bad ass, well made guitars that make any of your friends who play them say "Damn! I gotta get one of these!" And stories of QC problems so rare, that all are sure to know that they came out of a pc in some 37 year old guys basement while his mom is yelling at him to clean his room.
            Yeah...I'm careful..and this is what I wish for.
            But in the mean time, I think it would be a dis-service to FMIC and all of it's customers not to call them as we receive them.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

• This has been the thread I am most interested in. I'm just wondering from all of you guys, what are you more concerned about right now when it comes to Jackson, has it been the recent price increase or is it the QC issues and wait times that are more intolerable?

Comment

• I could care less about wait times to me its always been the same even before Fender took over its that other stuff I dont care for...new rules, pricing and QC.

Comment

• Any of our Admins care to comment regarding the possibility of re-starting of "Ask Jackson" section?

Comment

• No.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I agree ask Jackson bad idea just E-mail the employees that post here. I got a responce and I prefered it to be private.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        No.
                        When is a comment...not a comment?
                        It depends on what the definition of "is"..is.

Agreed. Let Bio and others lurk and post, and PM at will.
                        No sense in setting up traps that end up being pissing contests, IMHO.

I take postal for what he names himself. postal. But a very
                        creative carver he is, though!

Comment

• Drop the prices back to where they were before the huge increase. Great QC and very few "NO`s" to options wanted. Some may think that`s alot to ask for, but not for me. I was about to order another custom shop Jackson before FMIC went crazy with rules and crazy price increases and that stupid master built crap J/C should be J/C, keep the Fender crap prices, master built anything else that has to do with Fender out of their(J/C) pricing and shop!! If this isn`t done soon, I am having someone else build my next custom shop guitar. So either J/C gets my money or someone else does.

Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer View Post
                            If this isn`t done soon, I am having someone else build my next custom shop guitar. So either J/C gets my money or someone else does.

Jack
                            Yo, drama queen I thought you were already going with Hill?
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I agree with Jack. Not like I have thousands of dollars to throw around but people put up serious amounts of cash for J/C guitars and it's a shame that a lot of them won't be able to get the JACKSON they wanted for a reasonable price....I'm sure other companies can make the same thing but having a customshop Jackson stands for something on its own!

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                                Yo, drama queen I thought you were already going with Hill?
                                No drama queen bro I am just holding out a little hoping FMIC will see the light and drop the prices back down to what they were before the big $$$$$$$$ jump.

Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X