No announcement yet.

Question for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once went to a prospective drummer's house for an audition, and it was like something right out of "Psycho." It was a kid right out of high school, living with his grandmother. It was the middle of winter, with the wind howling and the shutters banging around, and cold as a tomb in this house. I half expected "Grandma" to be a frostbitten cadaver in a rocking chair, and it wasn't much more comforting to learn that she was in fact alive.

Always the drummers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paulderlunas View Post
      All he has be saying is that the guitar is Black with a reverse head stock and the off set dot inlays, it has a bolt on neck and a 5 way selector switch and I believe it has a floyd since he says he has a whammy bar
      I'll tell you exactly what it is: it's a DX10X. It was the absolute entry level among the DX series. I have one. Black, bolt-on neck, offset dot markers, two Duncan Designed humbuckers, single-locking tremolo, made in India.

I would guesstimate it to be worth around $150.00-180.00 or so.

EDIT: Here's a picture of mine. In this picture, it has a genuine Floyd but I decided that it wasn't worthy of such and put the single-locking back on.
      Last edited by PowerTube; 06-26-2007, 07:06 PM.
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

This thread is too funny. Glad to see you made it out alive!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X