Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all

Hey everyone,

I've been talking to a guy that has his Jackson for sale. Buuuut he's a complete dip shit. He doesn't have the guitar and the details are really off...maybe someone can help me figure out what it can possible be...

All he has be saying is that the guitar is Black with a reverse head stock and the off set dot inlays, it has a bolt on neck and a 5 way selector switch and I believe it has a floyd since he says he has a whammy bar

I'm thinking that it is just a Performer like maybe a ps-1 - ps-4?

He did say he got the guitar a while ago in cali? and he "says" that he's never seen a guitar like this? USA possibly?!?! I will give you all an update within a couple of days!
    * www.shootfornoon.com *

Down and Dirty in the Coal Mines

Got to be an import. Maybe a JDR-94? Those had reverse headstocks and offset dot inlays...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

could be a Dinky Reverse
      http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/JC1...1993Page25.htm
      they came with a 3-way, but that's any easy mod
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Possibly a Stealth.
        The whole thing sounds kind of shady... "doesn't have, never seen one like it", etc.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I know...its very shady.

I was thinking that it could be like a stealth HX because he's never seen one like it, and most people don't know what the HX is. But then he said about a whammy bar soooo thats out. I was think it could be a dinky reverse also. oh well...i'll see it he will take 100 bucks :-P
          * www.shootfornoon.com *

Comment

Have you seen the guitar? If not, ask for pictures...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Well I have asked for pics, and the guy says he has none and that the guitar is at his moms house...sooooo this is very shady but you never know what you will find out there!
              * www.shootfornoon.com *

Comment

Ive made it a habit not to deal with dipshits when I want to buy equipment...which pretty much bars a good bit of ebay from me

Comment

If its at his mom's house that shouldn't be a problem since it sounds like he lives in her basement. If he has no photos, the least he can do is ask his mom to drive him to a kinko's and xerox the head, pups and bridge and have them fax it to you.
                  Jackson KV2
                  Jackson KE1T
                  Jackson KE1F
                  Jackson SL1

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I didn't Die from going to the guys house to look at the guitar. and that is the only postive thing!

The guitar turned out to be a PS-4 in shitty condition...

but yea wooooooow. I get to his house with had like 4 cars that haven't run since 1976 in his yard. the grass wasn't cut in 5 years so it was like knee high.

now here's where I seriously thought I was going to die! I walk into his house and there is nothing in the house, just 3 lawn chairs on plastic! I saw the guitar and I was like...F' THIS! and I walked out lol haha
                    * www.shootfornoon.com *

Comment

Did he have any banjos?
                      Scott

Comment

If you cut your lawn and find a car you forgot you had, you might be a redneck...

Comment

lol, jesus sounds like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or " bring out the gimp!"

Comment

Mikernaut2 lol, jesus sounds like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Uhh Yeah. Glad to see you here still alive.

WTF is wrong with you. Just buy stuff from people like me.
                            "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
                            I just made that quote..

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                              If you cut your lawn and find a car you forgot you had, you might be a redneck...

Comment

Working...
                              X