No announcement yet.

Kelly K-10 Pro? (pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamin - Yup, I finally caught that. At first it looked like the collar down at the end of the bar, but the closeup confirmed it was actually the entire insert.

And yes, that's an India serial. Anything with more than 7 digits is India.

As for being an MF exclusive, remember Guitar Center and MF are the same company.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      We already answered this?

Check post #13

Sorry, I didn't know what to think since no one was exactly sure; I'd have to contact MF to make sure that this is a guitar they sold back in the day, but I'm thinking that that may be the answer. I'm not sure how this guitar ended up in a retail shop that has nothing to do with MF though...

Comment

Well I can tell you that we here at the JCF are gonna know way more about this than some dude at MF.

Look how much info & help everybody's givin ya!

I still stand by my opinion that it's a low line axe and that you shouldn't pour too much $ into. Hope your trem issues get (got?) resolved.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
          Kelly K-10 Pro = Musician's Friend exclusive version from late `90s.
          Yep. I remember seeing those in the catalogs. I've probably got an old catalog with that in it somewhere around here.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Yep. I remember seeing those in the catalogs. I've probably got an old catalog with that in it somewhere around here.
            omgz hi2u pixplz kthxbai

As for my trem, I took the bar out and I put some tape on the threading and screwed it back into trem. It's actually working a lot better than expected, so I'll keep having to put new tape on it every once in a while when the tape wears down, but so far it's working just fine.

Comment

BTW you overpaid
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                BTW you overpaid
                My pal bought it for $700 or so I think and he sold it to me for $450. I thought it was a good deal at the time, but I don't think I really overpaid for it. Maybe you mean Jackson's price was marked up too high?

Comment

Working...
                X