Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me pick your brains about Fusions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let me pick your brains about Fusions....

i absolutely LOVE my fusion deluxe.. well.. it aint a jackson, but it rules nevertheless
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Todd, you sure that picture isn't of a Soloist Pro? The Fusion Pro didn't have a knob in the middle, it was the mini toggle for the envelope filter. And, the Fusion Pro didn't have a covered bridge humbucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

???

Soloist PRO? The guitar is mine. It's a bolt-on. The neck scale is 24.75". The guitar was actually given to me, so the electronics may have been modified, but the closest this guitar comes to is a Fusion PRO.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I've got a 91 Fusion PRO that I just bought off this board about a month ago and it freakin SMOKES! Especially since I dropped in a dimebucker..

And yeah it has a bound ebony board with MOP sharkies and a MOP logo on the headstock. Sweet little shredder axe!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i absolutely LOVE my fusion deluxe.. well.. it aint a jackson, but it rules nevertheless

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Mine is 100% stock, dark indego (sp?) blue with a very dark rosewood fretboard. If it weren't for the pencil sized ding on the edge it would be mint.

Comment

I have had 6 fusions now and that Charvel fusion plus I just picked up is a fantastic guitar,

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=0#595624
            The ash body is so sweet and the Schaller trem holds tune so well, I like my fusion pro a little more because of the bound ebony board and fins but this Charvel is a step above the other fusions I have.
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

cool guitars.. if I found one somewhere I would definatel pick it up

Comment

Working...
              X