Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Military themes...

[ QUOTE ]
    What if Zakk didn't play one? Who would buy a camo Les Paul then?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd buy a emg loaded les paul in a heartbeat (+ a bunch of guys i know ) but i don't like the idea of owning a signature guitar (well maybe except a hanneman sig in camo because it's ubercool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

[ QUOTE ]
    The current pattern/colors on our desert camo looks 100 times better than that crap from Desert Storm we affectionately referred to as "chocolate chip".

[/ QUOTE ]

dude , probably you're right - i have to watch scenes from Iraq in the TV more often then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I played guitar to escape from the fact that I was in the military, why would I want to be reminded of it everytime I picked up my axe? All my uniforms and floatbooks, pictures, certificates, etc... are tucked away in the closet to show my kids someday. Until then I just want to be able to sleep at night and not feel like someone is telling me what to do 24/7.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the current Jackson desert camo finish is just plain BAD. ESP's urban/winter camo is one of the best I've seen, and the pattern on my fabric-finish Dinky is pretty good too. I went with a military theme using decals. Being able to get something similar in a "real" finish would be very cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Schecter has already done it. If Jackson was to do this, they would be perceived as "following" Schecter.

Comment

Working...
          X