Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustaine Sig History

[ QUOTE ]
    My MF has gold hardware. I don't think I have ever seen one with black. Mine came with Daves signature on the body.

[/ QUOTE ]

our kv2's are the same specs as kv2 usa selects? alder body right?

Comment

I went back to that Pawn Shop to check out that Mustaine. Its a natural finished with a Kahler bridge says Jackson in typical lettering on the headstock as well as USA in small print and Dave Mustaine also on the headstock. All the hardware is black, The point on the upper body tail section has been broken off leaving about a 1/4 inch flat area where the sharp point was, other than that the guitar seems in pretty decent shape. Its got Seymour Duncans in it (is this stock)I was wrong about the price they have a 799 tag on it they said they'd go lower maybe 650-675 comes with case, I looked all over for a serial no. but couldn't find one. I'm kinda hurtin for cash right now but am starting to think this might be worth buying. any info would be most appreciated thanks, FF
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

That is a great deal.
        That must be a KV1 with Korina Wood.
        These usually sell on E-bay for more money than the black ones.
        Even with the damage, still you are saving a lot of money there and never seen one selling that low.
        Did it have LSR tuners or normal Jackson logo'd tuners?
        Either way, the price is way too great!
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I went back to the pawn shop again, it definitly is a US korina KV1 I was able to buy it even cheaper than I thought. (I don't think they knew what they had, It had only been there a week or so) I am so thrilled I can't stop smilin. the case is a monster. Serial no starts U xxxxx, It has the Lsr tuners, thats going to take some getting used to. My camera is messin up I'll post pics later, thanks for the info. life is good wow. FF
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

sounds like a great score. Congrats with much envy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

wow,i'm happy jelous for u hehehe kick ass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Hey, did any pictures ever surface of the proposed BC Rich Mustaine sig model Bich?
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Comment

My KV1..Only one in BGF ever made. One of 3 USA select ever made.
                      NAMM guitar. Catalog guitar (tho it was photoshopped to have a floyd). All of this told by Kevin Easton(I had wrote to him after I bought it froma private seller), and confirmed by Tim Wilson. I still owe a lil on her...

My guitar (the KV1)...and me on Military Trail and 49th court/green road in Deerfield Beach, FL.
                      Thats a real roadflare..and traffic cone.

Comment

Wow! That's a cool KV1. Gongrats! FYI Kevin Easton is not necessarily the guy to contact when it comes to getting reliable Jackson info. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

He WAS, a short time even after he left AMIC. He used to more or less run Jackson when AMIC owned them.
                          He made the catalog himself...

You may not know that Kevin had a high ranking job for Jackson before fender eh?

And besides, all of it was confirmed by Tim Wilson, of the custom shop Anyways... thanks for the compliments on my axe.

Comment

nice V [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I know about Kevins history and have talked with him many times. Kevin is a liar and personally I don't trust one word he says. But I'm not questioning the history of your guitar. It's only the second select KV1 I have ever seen and looks awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Yeah..he is a liar...sad too...
                                I remember a few years back in High school, I'de exchange emails with him in my 3rd hour class, and I really looked up to him...

Thanks for the kind words on my axe.

Comment

Working...
                                X