Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help I\'m a Jackson nerd!!!

Yeah, about 9 more posts worth.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Starving Musician in Santa Clara is still in business. They sometimes have some good used gear. Certainly better prices than GC. GC in San Jose is pretty typical with the staff....but I managed to find a few gems in their used stuff. They get a high turnover of stuff and sometimes they let stuff go for cheap. The key is knowing what is what even before walking in the door.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yeah, about 9 more posts worth.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that didn't take long! Kyle, tell the whiny Junior Members how easy it was! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

See you in the Classifieds! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well, that didn't take long! Kyle, tell the whiny Junior Members how easy it was! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

See you in the Classifieds! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Our GC doesn't seem to have much in the way of used guitars. They used to have a couple of those portable multi-guitar racks with some used stuff in it, but never more than maybe ten or twelve. And typically not much worth looking at. Lately, I haven't even been able to find any used gear. I wonder if they're putting it up on eBay or something.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            NERD [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] plus Guitar Center and most of the people that work there blow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. They suck. Their totally unprofessional.

This kind of stuff comes from the top down. Their management must suck also.

I never shop there. They don't deserve a friggen penny for the way they run their crappy operation.
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I checked out the local mom and pop again tonight. They have exactly three Jackson JS20s in your choice of black, black or black. Not a single USian Jackson in sight.

The interesting part, though, is that they're having a 'penny sale' coming up. Buy one at 'regular' price and get the next one for a penny. Now, they're offering the JS20s at $249.99, so you can get two of 'em for $250, or $125 each. I wonder what they're going for on fleaBay...might be a money making opporutnity. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

JS20s are made in India. Avoid.

Comment

Well, technically, I wouldn't be buying them to play...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X