so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

The little lady and I laid low pretty much all evening. Last night...we went to big Hotel Bash (crashed it, actually...LOL!) stayed for the ball-drop, then split out at about 1:30 am, came home and crashed.
    Today...pretty much did nothing but check email and laid around.

Anywayz...Happy New Year JCF bruthas and sistas!
    May 2003 bring you everything 2002 didn't!

Comment

We played a KILLER show last night! 'twas allot of fun! I'm surprised more of you guys didn't play any shows... I know there are a TON of bands in here! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Happy New Year's to each and every one of you!!!

Comment

Troy - Nope. No bands in here, just various guitarists and a coupla drummers [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

At least you had someone to spend the time with.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hahahah Let's try that again "Tons of people who are IN bands here!" hehehe

Comment

i wish i woulda known you were playin, troy!!! i had a ton of nothin to do!!!

oh well, good times!

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

My wife and I spent the evening of the 31st with friends (another married couple), and just bull****ted the entire night. The tunes were cool. It has been along time since I have heard any Slayer (good stuff). Anyway it was a good evening.

Now 2003 will finally bring the KV Pro home, maybe I can pitch for a custom shop. Doesn't hurt to ask. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

SULLY!!! You've GOT to be kidding! Man that blows. Aren't you on our Mailing list? I'm gonna start physically calling you for every show hahahahah

Comment

Went to that Karaoke party i said i was goin too. It was fun. Got kissed by several women at midnight. ( i was the center of attention ).
                    (would that be my 15 minutes of fame?),
                    And my GF was dressed in all red and black spandex kind of thing with studs on it and no friggin underwear. At least i didnt see any panty lines or anything, and i was lookin. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Then when that bar closed we went to this goth bar called the Exit. That place was packed and we had to pay ten bucks to spend 20 minutes there b4 they closed. On the way to the Exit and back the other three couples we were with were making out in the ack of the van while my GF drove and i rode shotgun. Oh well it was fun anyway. At least i know some of them got so action. ( ok so she's not officailly my GF yet but we're working on it)
                    Well off to another Karaoke show hosted by guess who!!!!!
                    Ah the fun of having a hot woman like you for you despite being slightly over weight. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    ok donenow.
                    Gil

Comment

sorry troy, i'm not on the mailing list, and hell yeah, call me to lemme know!

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Went to see the schwag in Sullivan MO. Good show, but two hour an a half sets of grateful dead was a bit much. Ate special smarties. Head hurts. Spent the night in a renovated mining facility with about 2000 other party people. Rockin'.

Comment

AlexL -- too f'in funny... I too spent new years eve cleaning up child puke (seems to be something going around) then spent new years day suffering from the stomach bug myself. woulda slept right through new years if it wasn't for the cannon (at least that's what it sounded like) someone was shooting off right outside the house....I think I would have rather slept!

Comment

Working...
                          X