so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so what are all you JCF guys doing for New Years

I'm going to a party in Azusa, CA with a buncha cool rocker people that I met at the tribute concerts. Gonna play some metal, watch movies, do a little drinking, and sleep over! Maybe some of us will go to the Rose Parade tomorrow!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I had a party scheduled and then most people couldn't come so it was called off. My bass that was shipped 4 days before X-Mas still isn't here. I've got 13 pages of Chemistry homework and a History video to do.

Not a real jolly X-Mas break.

Comment

well happy new years [beers] to all of ya in the USA and in Europe ! I just found the last Witchery album symphony for the devil tonight on kazaa [it was at 192 and 320 kbps woo hoo] so I got some new tunes for work tonight so it won't be that bad tonight , if ya haven't heard it yet that "omens" song rules man !!! download it ! have a safe one , and drink one for me ! and remember 3 glass's of water to keep the hang over away . [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I'm sitting around with my very preganant wife watching videos. I did manage to get "Fubar" though, so that should be a laugh.

I don't really need an excuse to get drunk , so the idea of paying a horrendous cover to go and do so does not work for me.

Party hard, but don't drive, and Happy New Year!!

Comment

Me and my friend Ryan set off a bunch of fireworks. we blew up all sortsa ****

Comment

eeeeh......just got back from a party with the family( I never had) and drunk a helluva lot.....enjoying the short time we all have here on earth. Oh, yeah, and being the hack I am on guitar. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Worked for about 11 hours....5 course special menu at work.
                Cooked like a fiend..too tired to do anything..Sleep!

Comment

I got off of work at midnight, got a ride home and drank loads at a party one of my fellow officers threw. Got F**ked up and came on home. Not the greatest new years, but good enough for me. All I care about is NAMM now...........oh yeah, and maybe some of those new years resolutions like learning to play Eruption before the end of this year............party on JCF brothers [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Went to a party, got trashed, ended up breakdancing for my friend's family [not sure why], and then went to a friend's house 'n banged in the new year. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Happy New Year everyone, hope it all goes well for ya's! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Planned to eat some sushi and drink martinis in front of the tube with my wife after the kids were in bed but...

Our 4 year old puked all over the living room floor while watching "Little Mermaid II", so I had to clean all that up and get her settled down. Plus, our 1 year old (who is having a hard time with the antibiotics she is on for her two ear infections and spent the earlier part of the evening throwing up and making nuclear disasters out of her diapers) decided she was NOT going to sleep, so we were up with her until 11:00.

After all that, the thought of eating raw fish did not appeal to me, so I had one martini and went to bed. My wife stayed up and read "People" magazine.

Now - aren't all of you single guys jealous of me? I'm not complaining - I love my fam, but last night was pretty much a train wreck!

Anyone else have a more miserable tale of woe?

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Newc, cheer up, dude. If you make it a resolution to find someone, I'm sure you won't spend much of this year alone. Here's wishing a Happy New Year for `ya. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

AlexL, I can totally relate. We had a little party here last night, with about a dozen friends. My 7 month old wasn't feeling well, and just wouldn't sleep with all the noise. Awake and fairly miserable, my wife and I spent most of the party trading off consoling her and trying to put her back to sleep. We missed most of our own party, and some folks probably left early for the baby's sake.

Comment

Shreddermon:
                          Kids seem to have a way with timing, don't they? Sorry to hear you couldn't enjoy your party.

Newc:
                          Yes, I was able to spend the evening with people I love (despite the fact most of them were sick), and I am certainly thankful for that. It sounds like you might be going through some hard times - I am sorry to hear that. I hope the new year helps you find the happiness I am sure you deserve. Peace.

- E.
                          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Spent time with my wife and her family. Went to a comedy club, had a few drinks and watch the people naext door blow stuff up till about 2am.
                            www.kiddhavok.com
                            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

ah come on Newc you got your guitars man ! thats all you need to spend time with ! thats what I would have done anyway if I hadn't worked ! lol just don't tell my wife ! lol //Steve

p.s. happy new years everyone !!!

Comment

Sunday school class party with families (probably 75 kids running around). Games, basketball, vollyball, etc.

[ January 01, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: EVHwannabe ]

Comment

Working...
                                X