No announcement yet.

extreme makeover - dinky addition !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: extreme makeover - dinky addition !!

Here's a before pic for anyone who doesn't remember or didn't see it before.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That has to be the finest photo to come out of the Toejam School Of Photography. Focused, clear, the subject is in the middle of the viewfinder, adequate lighting... only problem with it is that the photo is slanted a bit. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Keep up the good work Toe. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        That has to be the finest photo to come out of the Toejam School Of Photography. Focused, clear, the subject is in the middle of the viewfinder, adequate lighting... only problem with it is that the photo is slanted a bit. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Keep up the good work Toe. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can't see it either eh? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hmm, strange. NOW I can't see the picture Toejam posted. It's a beautiful red X. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Craaaaaap, Photobucket is currently experiencing problems. That explains Toe's picture not working.

Comment

That is a beautiful transition that Dinky went through! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Is that logo airbrushed with what looks like white smoke or small clouds? KILLER!

/Henrik
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Logo is painted to look like a reflection coming off the letters.Joe it is the same set up you had...I do like that pick up I am not going to change it. And I am putting Sperzels on everything. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 05, 2004, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Spaceace ]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL That one was taken outside. Most of the time I'm too lazy to drag the guitars outside to get better photos of them. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace:
                    Joe it is the same set up you had...I do like that pick up I am not going to change it. And I am putting Sperzels on everything. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool. Sperzels rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Don't know if you noticed or not, but the wiring in the middle position (both pups on) is out of phase and gets a brighter, funkier tone than if the two humbuckers were working normally. WarriorX7 accidentally wired it that way and I liked it and never had it changed back. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Read my sig line... That is what is best in life...
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I have those kind of days too..... That's when I pull out the POS Rhoads. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks great. I really like the Jackson logo against the yellow headstock.

Comment

But come on - Peace, love & Jacksons - what more could you want in life ??
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Read my sig line... That is what is best in life... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I don't care for the tie dye but it does look like he did a good job...congrats...

Comment

Working...
                          X