extreme makeover - dinky addition !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extreme makeover - dinky addition !!

Well, after much waiting and anticipation, my Dinky HX is home again with a whole new look !

Toejam, does this look familiar ?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

--Robin

Re: extreme makeover - dinky addition !!

Wow - that's an eye-catching guitar you got there! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] But I can't "bear" the trussrod cover... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Wow - that's an eye-catching guitar you got there! But I can't "bear" the trussrod cover...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow!!!! That is incredible looking. I want one [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Look what you did to poor Toejam's former guitar, ya damn hippie. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The tie dye is beautiful. I'd love to get my SL4 done in tie dye, if whoever did it is available.

Comment

Hey - I resemble that remark ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But come on - Peace, love & Jacksons - what more could you want in life ??

--Robin

Comment

Hey spaceace I'm not real crazy about tye dye stuff but that looks Daaaaamm sweet thats a real nice looking axe. Enjoy it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys !

I'm very happy with the way it came out. It doesn't show up in the pictures but we had him use "pearlized" paint so there is a very subtle sparkle to it.

Quicksilver - it was painted by a local airbrush artist named Jerry. He has a website at http://www.brocko.com/ if you want to check it out. He also did some work on a tele for us that came out great.

---Robin

Comment

Very cool & unique! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

That'll really stand out onstage, eh? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well if by stage you mean my couch....it is dazzling.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Helloooooo LIVING ROOM!!!! How y'all doing tonight?!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron....you are a funny bastard [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace:
                              Toejam, does this look familiar ?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

--Robin
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If it were red, it would look familiar. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That looks awesome!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I like the Sperzels, too. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Is the bridge pup still the Tone Zone? That thing had had some crushing low end to it!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X