Summer NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summer NAMM

You could also call the hotel itself in advance. However I don't think the hotel that you and I are staying in would have any rooms with just a pull-out bed.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

You'd be surprised [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We may end up in a broom closet fighting over the recliner [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
        You could also call the hotel itself in advance. However I don't think the hotel that you and I are staying in would have any rooms with just a pull-out bed.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Todd, a similar thing happened to me bro. I reserved a room at a hotel and the online price was supposed to be $79 a night. As always, I call about 3 days before going on the trip and confirm that my room is still open for me and that the price is $79 per night because of the online discount. I go to check out and all of a sudden it's $99 per night?? So I go round and round with the guy at the desk and show him a copy of my online reservation and he finally gives in. What kind of crap is that? I have to fight to keep the deal we made? It's starting to get like this in alot of areas where companies will try and take advantage any way they can. If you don't notice it, you're screwed. I was just giving you a word of advice to check your receipt when you go to check out. If you already paid, great, but check your credit card statement when you get it because it can happen there too. Just trying to help bro.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Cool man, I'll keep an eye out for shenannigans.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I don't know who the hell "he" is but I don't think he'll help you.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Both Hotels.com and the Days Inn websites say that the online quote is for basic services. Extra services (varies from hotel to hotel and can range from bandwidth for internet use to phone calls outside the hotel and messaging services) are added on later when you check out, so if they hand you a bill that says you owe, go over each item on the bill. Definitely ask for an itemized bill as well showing each individual charge.

This particular hotel includes high-speed internet access, but I do plan to ask if there's a transfer limit or any other stipulations before I plug in. I'll be uploading pics from Day 1 straight to my site and posting the links here, so I'll definitely be using some bandwidth (unedited 1.44 meg pics at 1280x1024, dozens at a time).
              If there's bandwidth limits I'll probably just upload the "must see" stuff and save the rest for when I get back home.

I got a video camera last weekend as well, so I'll be doing video too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I don't know who the hell "he" is but I don't think he'll help you.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's a good friend of mine. We're two of a kind. Where one is, the other is not far away.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

man oh man. Only a few weeks away!
                  Im crawling in my seat to get there!!
                  I just ordered a 256MB memory stick for my camera so I will be able to take loads of pics now!!

Comment

I am staying right outside Nashville, I will be in the Schecter area, but I will definately be spending some time at the J/C room.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X