Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer NAMM

Yeehaa!
    This will be my very first Namm show ever!!
    I was gonna wait for the Anaheim show but my Jackson Rep assured me I wont want to miss out on the NEW products from Jackson being displayed!
    Plus I have a good friend in the Industry that lives there so I get to hang with some good friends and catch up on old times.

Also, another pal of mine, Kevan Geier who is the inventor of the Tremo-no will have a booth set up at Namm as well.
    Be sure to check this handy little trem tool out.

I will try and get pics up from day one but I don't wow that my friends PC will have software for my camera..
    Worst scenario is I will get them uploaded when I get home..

Anyone here from the JCF gonna be attending??

Scott

Re: Summer NAMM

I'll be there for at least the first day.

Comment

if my passes get here, i'll be there on saturday...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Hey Scott.... What's the dates for the show? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

And you fardigan iceholes better post some pictures ASAP again! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Doug, Namm runs from July 23-25.
            I dont quite know what to fully expect but am looking forward to it.

If anyone wants to hook up for after Namm stuff, drop me a line
            281 794 9147

Comment

Assuming my passes come, I'll be there for all 3 days (and assuming shit at work don't start [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The wife and I are going, should be for all 3 days. We only live about an hour & 45 min. south of Nashville so it aint like we are to far from home. it will be cool to put some faces to names here, and have a cool time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Takes lotsa pictures for those who, are to lazy, live in canada... ect to come! thanks!

Comment

I'll be arriving in Nashville at 11:15am on Thursday the 22nd and will stay until Sunday. It is gonna be killer. Us guys who are going ought to exchange cell phone numbers so we can get together and have a few [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !!!!!
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I will be there at least for the first show day, maybe the second. Would definitely like to meet up with you guys during and after the show. Perhaps we need to create a new thread, hailing it as the "official Summer NAMM thread" for everyone to post in?

Comments?

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I have not posted here for a long time..I was in a severe accident about a year ago..BUT I am going to Namm ..Thanks to DOC DRYER

Comment

Sorry to hear about that sdjacksonlover.
                          But welcome back!

I arrive thursdy the 22 at 12 noon and depart Sunday at 5ish...

Comment

Thursday-Monday,

Comment

Lets get a post on where ppl will be staying.
                              (Hotel+location)

Comment

Working...
                              X