Jason Becker Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayer View Post
    I have a Carvin JB200C and it is a fabulous guitar. Highly reccomended. Mine don`t have the numbers on the fretboard, but they have that model as well.
    always loved the look of that blue flamed top. the garish numbers guitars, on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post

Let's just hope Jason got in on a piece of the action from all of them
      Kiesel gives Jason a cut from every JB model that sells, a really generous cut. That`s cool.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post

always loved the look of that blue flamed top. the garish numbers guitars, on the other hand...
        I really like both, but I get that the numbers guitar is different. My JB200C isn`t like the blue one. Mine is total 1 off kinda thing.

Comment

I really like both, but I get that the numbers guitar is different. My JB200C isn`t like the blue one. Mine is total 1 off kinda thing.
          oh, really cool. you have any pictures handy? would love to see it.

Comment

oh, really cool. you have any pictures handy? would love to see it.
            I can`t figure out how to post a picture since the sight has changed. Use to be able to upload straight from computer?

Comment

Comment

I hope that worked!

Comment

very nice! is that yellow binding on the headstock or am I seeing the paint on the back?

I remember earlier in the 2010s carvin was offering a custom st300. keisel doesn't seem to be continuing that offering, and I'm kind of kicking myself for not taking advantage while it was available.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ119 View Post

Very Nice!
                      Thank you!!

Comment

very nice! is that yellow binding on the headstock or am I seeing the paint on the back?

I remember earlier in the 2010s carvin was offering a custom st300. keisel doesn't seem to be continuing that offering, and I'm kind of kicking myself for not taking advantage while it was available.
                        Thank you. Yes, the guitar is all McLarren Yellow, with the classic black face of the headstock. they dropped the ST300 because Jason wasn`t getting a cut from that model. You can get a JB200 any way you like it. Just call a sales dude and they will hook you up. I suggest Chris Hong, he knows this model very well and do it for ya. He did that for me in 2017. Mine is all maple and thicker neck profile, jumbo stainless steel frets, 1 volume knob, M22SD pickup, etc. Make sure you go thu all of the options with them. The locking nut is extra on Carvin/Kiesels. You can get the JB200 with Carvin or Kiesel on the headstock. Kiesel is the default logo.

Comment

Thank you. Yes, the guitar is all McLarren Yellow, with the classic black face of the headstock. they dropped the ST300 because Jason wasn`t getting a cut from that model. You can get a JB200 any way you like it. Just call a sales dude and they will hook you up. I suggest Chris Hong, he knows this model very well and do it for ya. He did that for me in 2017. Mine is all maple and thicker neck profile, jumbo stainless steel frets, 1 volume knob, M22SD pickup, etc. Make sure you go thu all of the options with them. The locking nut is extra on Carvin/Kiesels. You can get the JB200 with Carvin or Kiesel on the headstock. Kiesel is the default logo.
                          That's the coolest JB model I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                          X