Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Becker Jackson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jason Becker Jackson

    Didn’t someone here end up with this? I think it was a prototype
    85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

  • #2
    85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

    Comment


    • #3
      That link doesn't work. Not sure what happened to the Jackson version, but a member here did have the Charvel proto. http://www.hackolutions.com/gear/old...rprototype.htm
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

      Comment


      • #4
        That’s fantastic!!! A member grabbed the Jackson as well, I’ll figure how to post pic
        85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

        Comment


        • #5
          How many companies have made a version of that guitar?
          I can think of:

          -Peavey
          -Paradise
          -Carvin
          -Kiesel
          -Charvel (prototype)
          -Jackson (prototype)
          Last edited by freedom's door; 10-18-2020, 09:38 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think Jason had at least one Ibanez proto hanging on a wall in some video years ago.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by freedom's door View Post
              How many companies have made a version of that guitar?
              I can think of:

              -Peavey
              -Paradise
              -Kiesel
              -Charvel (prototype)
              -Jackson (prototype)
              were the peavey or paradise production models? I'm not sure anything will ever top EVH's guitar having large productions from music man, peavey, and fender.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by freedom's door View Post
                How many companies have made a version of that guitar?
                I can think of:

                -Peavey
                -Paradise
                -Kiesel
                -Charvel (prototype)
                -Jackson (prototype)
                is it fair to list Jackson and Charvel separately, but only list Kiesel and not Carvin?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by metalhobo View Post

                  were the peavey or paradise production models? I'm not sure anything will ever top EVH's guitar having large productions from music man, peavey, and fender.
                  I'm not sure about Peavey, but the Paradise was definitely an available model, although I think that company is out of business now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post

                    is it fair to list Jackson and Charvel separately, but only list Kiesel and not Carvin?
                    You're right- I forgot that Carvin was making the sig model before they became Kiesel. I edited my post.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by freedom's door View Post

                      You're right- I forgot that Carvin was making the sig model before they became Kiesel. I edited my post.
                      Actually, Kiesel was originally Kiesel (family name) who made guitars, pickups, lapsteel guitars, then changed the brand name to Carvin and eventually back to Kiesel when they split up the amps/audio side and guitar side a few years ago.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        And for a while, you could buy a Carvin but have a Keisel logo put on it.

                        Either way, having only seen the Carvin model, I wanted to make sure we separated the two the same as we did J/C.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There was a actual Jackson proto and a charvel proto made
                          85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X