No announcement yet.

Hardshell gig bag"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that bass is one of the very rare times I've seen a pick guard look nice on a Jackson.

Perhaps you could order one through Thomann and return it if it doesn't suit you?
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      Damn, that bass is one of the very rare times I've seen a pick guard look nice on a Jackson.

Perhaps you could order one through Thomann and return it if it doesn't suit you?
      I'm not ordering from them. They make you wait 3 weeks as part of their return policy. Fuck that for a game of soldiers. I'm better off buying from my local dealer. The trouble with this bass and the case I'm interested in is that they're not in store. I have to order them, which naturally means they're wanting a deposit. Even so, I can't actually try anything out unless I'm 95% comitted to buying it, so the deposit has to be pretty much all of it, unless I'm buying on credit, which I can't get (no job), even though I can afford the monthly repayments. Lockdown sucks ass.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-09-2020, 12:30 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
      X