An update on my stolen Jackson Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update on my stolen Jackson Strat

The member that has it stopped responding when he didn’t think he was going to get the full 2k he supposedly paid for it. I mean , he stopped responding all together. I didn’t even have a chance to offer the 1k I had that is now being spent to get info on the guy and to have a subpoena put on the guitar through the court system.
    This guy clearly doesn’t understand what the real value of these instruments are judging by his behavior. And , by that I mean , the passion we have for these guitars and how personal it is when you’re attached to one.
    Maybe I’m wrong though , he buys guitars like their going out of style.
    So , to follow up , this is taking a while.

Here is a link to a post where my guitar is if you want to see pictures of it . It’s a beauty.
    Also , I’ve posted the original receipt and police report in the responses.

https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/equi...strathead-4234

Yeah, you might not want to get your hopes too high on this. This is well past any sort of statue of limitations. Also you may not want to drag an established member of the forum through the dirt. If he said he paid 2k for it,
    Again you'll want to be careful before dragging a forum member on a public forum.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

ok, the F*cking site won't let me edit my post - CORRECTION, you did respond on that post it just never seemed to show up. saw it now. Just be careful before you drag a forum member on a public forum. This should be dealt with OFF the forum, this isn't a public matter. (sorry again not meaning it as confrontational just this isn't what the forum is here for)
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
      X