Gigging with imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gigging with imports

and I'll put it up against a Jackson USA Dinky too!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Don't be silly young man...

Comment

"Word" whatever man ibeenhads are crap , good for beginers I guess or a 1st guitar , but if your serious about your playing get a usa or import Jackson dk1 or dk2 , those will blow your jem away , the rr3 you have if you can set it up right is far better than your Jem //Steve

Comment

hahahah Nothing like a little blind loyalty to brighten my day! Thanks Steve! hehehe

Oh, and I'll just ignore the goofy comment about "Nu-Metal". I assume it was a jab at me for liking some of the newer metal out there today? heheheh Keep'em coming! I LOVE IT! Free your mind brotha! There's other music out there ya know. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL Ok Steve, we're just jokin' around with ya, bro! But I reaaallly love my Jem though hehe.

Just to make it up to ya, I got a Dinky that should be here Tuesday and am about to get another one. hehe

Comment

Absolutely Steve... Don't take any of this seriously. Just because I don't have a Jackson doesn't mean that I don't love there quality... And there Imports are tops in my book AS FAR AS IMPORTS GO! hehehehe Just try and keep in mind that there ARE other good guitar manufacturer's out there. Bran loyalty is one thing, BLIND brand loyalty is another. Just don't assume ALL OTHER USA guitars are crap just because you may have gotten a few bad apples in the bunch. ALL of my guitars play GREAT, but I've also had my fair share of crapper's as well. heheheh

Comment

You know I've gotta throw in my $.02 when people start ripping on Ibanez guitars!

I'll admit quality control is not one of Ibanez's strong points, but if you get a good one, they are great guitars. The high end RG's, JEMs, and Satriani models are all professional quality instruments right out of the box... No mods necessary. As for the Jackson "pro" series guitars, well, they are pretty good, but all except the neck-throughs need new pickups and the whole line would need new hardware to compete. What it really comes down to is preference anyway. Besides, I highly doubt any of you guys that are talking **** have even owned a high end Ibanez model... But then again that goes without saying! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ibanez RG3120
              '87 Jackson USA strat (San Dimas plate)
              '99 Jackson DR3 pro

Comment

If it matters, my Ibanez Jem 7VWH came by UPS from Musicians Friend in PERFECT TUNE!!!!!!! It needed no adjustments at all except to raise the neck pickup a little.

Comment

DUDE...thats some funny stuff.

& BTW ibanez is crap, they cant even make a proper neck pocket, most only have sides....wats up with that.

[ December 29, 2002, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: jamie ]

Comment

if im not mistaken larry tarnowski of Iced Earth plays a purple ke-3 with emgs

Comment

Sorry to steer away from the arguments but I was just wondering where the best Jackson/Charvel Imports are from.

Comment

[ January 01, 2003, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Jack Buttler ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ January 01, 2003, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Jack Buttler ]

Comment

yo Scuba Steve, Jackson must be listening. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] The SL3 and RR5 both come with "real" SDs now.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Jamie, IBANEZ IS NOT CRAP. I don't know why anyone would say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X