Where to get Floyd Speedloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to get Floyd Speedloader

[/QUOTE]Well, it seems to me that you were the one saying people use **** strings if they're not paying 5 or 6 bucks already, so what's the problem? Troy doesn't use **** strings and neither do I. Maybe you need to shop around a little more for a better deal? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    [/QB][/QUOTE]

'Nuff said. Oh yeah, right back at you, Nofloyds! [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] How mature we are, huh? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ December 19, 2002, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Tension Tested is an awesome thing. Less hassles. I like to play my guitar not spend my time setting it up. Once again, its worth the extra. DR strings are my fav though.

Comment

Toejam... [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] ....nuff said.

Comment

hehehe You crack me up! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Troy..I'm not going into to this anymore. I've made my point. Thanks for all that GREAT advice. Save it for someone else. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by nofloyds:
              Troy..I'm not going into to this anymore. I've made my point. Thanks for all that GREAT advice. Save it for someone else. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweetness! And you're welcome bro! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X