Kahler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kahler

Just wanted to add that I know Jackson is currently offering Kahler Pro's for the custom shop guitars. I ordered both my custom shops just this past week with Kahlers, and they are being offered for killer prices too!

Scott
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Here's the latest (and hopefully the last move) for the site:
      http://users.adelphia.net/~asaccoia/

Comment

hey, on that last kahler site that butthole arash's "signature model" ( [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] ) was featured in the photographs section (not that anyone cares...and if this has already been mentioned...get over it!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MD:
          hey, on that last kahler site that butthole arash's "signature model" ( [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] ) was featured in the photographs section (not that anyone cares...and if this has already been mentioned...get over it!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have a cousin named Arash. He once tried to restring a classical guitar and when I went and saw it it had the D-string winded on in the place of the low E and the low E winded on in the place of the D-string. None of the strings were on their own tuners. And he hadn't cut the strings, he had just winded the entire thing on there.

Then he had made knots(!) on the strings so that they wouldn't slip through the bridge-holes. Fucking hilarious. It took me a good hour fixing that axe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Why am I telling this to you guys [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Peabuddy, Hipshot makes bass trems. I think Tim Bob from Rage Against the Machine has one on a Jazz bass of his.

By the way, I always thought it was amazing how you could adjust height and side to side adjustments for each string on a Kahler. I've never owned one though, and only played one guitar ever with one (a weird SG).

Comment

Working...
              X