Kahler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kahler

Kylix, that is very good news, and if they make the Pro again and I go for a Custom Shop Jackson, I might go for the Black Kahler Pro instead of the Floyd. Jack.

Comment

Kylix, how'd you talk to Scott? I corresponded with him by email in May about getting some parts, and he told me to check back in a few weeks after they did inventory, since I wanted one saddle and not a full set. After that my emails got returned as undeliverable and the site was down.

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[ November 03, 2003, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Kylix probably asked more nicely than you did, Lerxie! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Originally posted by geir7777:
          Just wantet to put the question in the right forum, but now i realize you guys are all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is for Ron

It's spelled wanted
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I cut the foreign dudes some slack! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Excuse me, "non-USA dudes"

Comment

hey, you don't cut me any! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Eh, all right, "non-USA non-english speaking dudes" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Ya know, like from lands of the ice and snow,
                From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow....like Norway! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Kylix probably asked more nicely than you did, Lerxie! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I'm as nice as can be when I need something and I'm asking a favor to get it. When emails are returned as "no such account" and you don't have a phone #, it's hard to reach the person.

So I was nicely asking if he had a phone
                  #. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
                    Yes Tim, I happen to know you have a nice black flatmount on the way. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep - believe it or not, I got 3 Kahlers in the mail today! One from you, one from Kevin, and one from some other Ebay auction. Now I just need to track down another body (or two).
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/kahlerinternational/

Comment

now if they will just start making bass trems again. flame on guys [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

I am pretty sure Axeparts has Bass trems in stock.

Comment

jim as far as i can tell they just have parts. i was just talking to john thru email but now that i think about it i didn't ask if he had complete trems. i'll email him again. thanks, jim

Comment

He most definately has complete tremolos.

Comment

jim, i just fired him off an email, thanks man

Comment

Working...
                                X