No announcement yet.

Help with ID on (rare?) JJ guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Kevin did work at Jackson at the time, so I guess he'd know.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Unfortunately there is no marking of any kind to indicate country of origin, and I believe that the serial number must have been wiped clean by someone at some point. I guess it's cool that there's still some mystery to it. I'd love to have all the specs but I'm not looking to sell it so it's not that important, really.

The one thing about this guitar that seems to be the anomaly is the ",junior" pickup configuration. As for the pickup itself I confirmed what others already knew about the EMG. Its aftermarket indeed. The previous owner did a great job routing it, but close inspection confirms it's a mod.

I really love this guitar and am glad to give it a good home! Thanks Jackson Nation for being so helpful to a newb. Great forum, I'll be back!

Comment

!

Comment

My JJ4 was my number 1 axe for a long time and I still play it a lot, it's a solid axe, if I could find one of these I think it would find a place in my arsenal very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
            Pointy headstocks don't look quite right with an LP body shape, even one as sleek and aggressive as the Monarkh.
            I disagree

Hail yesterday

Comment

That's a rad guitar. ^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X