No announcement yet.

What to do what to do, which rhoads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to do what to do, which rhoads?

Great dealers in Canada?! Where have they been hiding? I scoured every shop in Montreal and I found a total of one jackson neck-through guitar, which my friend bought.

Funny thing is, from what I saw, there was actually quite a bit of interest in the jackson guitars that they had. Hah, what's more, if I was to take what I saw in my search as an example, I'd think that jackson only makes guitars in black.

[ September 30, 2003, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Ellinas ]

Comment

The difference in price for a RR1 and RR5 aren't all that far apart when you're comparing prices. Used RR1s are selling for the $700-$800 range used, and in mint condition, and new RR5's are at least that much. Brand new, the difference is what, $300-$400?
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I live in the vancouver area and there are No good dealers for jackson,the one guitar chain that sells them pretty much only carry the low end imports and want extremely high prices buying a jackson in my area sucks plain and simple

Comment

It seems that in many countries outside the US, the list price is what you'll have to pay for a new guitar. We just don't have the same sort of commersial competition over here. So, the RR1 is over twice the price of an RR5. And finding any of them used is hard as hell.

Having said that, I noticed that lately, our biggest nation-wide music dealership chain has lowered their prices for USA Jacksons by $500 on average. They're still at $2200 though, not far behind Gibson's pricing... =(

I'd be better off travelling to the US myself, buy a guitar and go back home. Or pay someone to ship it to me.

'bane

Comment

Working...
          X