No announcement yet.

Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

When is your next trip to Canberra Gary? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] But beware.. I hear Zakk Wylde and Eddie Ojeda are coming to kick your asses!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think there are 10 still available

[ December 30, 2002, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Oh hell yeah!!! Cripes, I just got major wood looking at that pic. Oiled maple, to be specific. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The case is cherry, too. Hope folks don't hate me for thinking this out loud, but that blue G&G interior makes it seem even more like JCF`02.

And the original style neck plate is just icing on the cake. Perfect. Also, I can't quite make out that serial #. Could it be... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

plate is 6011 ... thats mine ...here's the back of the bigmouth I just got so you can see a close up..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

So they started the series back up at #6000, eh? I was hoping. ...Sahweeeet. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I figured Charvel neck plates would be one of the extras since they have the USA line coming back. It's about damn time too.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Yeah picking up where they left off..thats pretty damn cool, wonder what the prices of the USA Charvels will be as production models..guessing same as Jackson USA bolts

Comment

Man, that guitar kills. Leave it to Lloyd to come back with a real winner!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X