No announcement yet.

Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

OK ...

Spoke to him today .. He was told 10 Bulls shipped on friday and he expected them by this coming monday .. while it's good news don't jump until they actually show up ..

Kev
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
      All the more reason to keep your money in the bank until the guitar's done. "Lots of dead presidents just waiting on `ya, Jackson. You know you want `em. [waving large denomination bills and whispering...] Come to poppa." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

P.S. - At this point, I'm wondering if we won't see them until after NAMM. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] ...Heck, maybe they'll be at NAMM.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear ya but it's trickier dealing with this stuff from overseas, so as soon as I heard they were actually done, I sent the rest of the money including shipping, so there would be minimal delay in getting mine out to me. Otherwise I'd have to send a money order when it finally arrived and wait even more. Sure I could have held on to the Dead Presidents (good name for a band there) but I probably would have spent them! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
        OK ...

Spoke to him today .. He was told 10 Bulls shipped on friday and he expected them by this coming monday .. while it's good news don't jump until they actually show up ..

Kev
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just remembered, I'm no. 10!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That was tounge in cheek, Genebaby. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just joking around about the wait. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the news, Kevin. Paitently waitin' on #6! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys… Rub it in – I’m number 14. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

DUMB question
              how close to the original Charvels are these going to be made. im talking about the body contours, routes & that kinda stuff. its hard to tell from that one pic on the website.

Comment

The smaller route was requested ... The necks are expected to be San Dimas all the way ..Floyd will not be recessed

[ December 29, 2002, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

pretty cool grave yard graphic to the left of the bulls.....

Comment

MAn an ebont board would have looked seet as hell on that one. oh well I be #2
                    hope it shows soon

Comment

Those bullseyes are sweet! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Here lets really sweeten it .. 10 came in today .. here we go, tell me what you think

Comment

Very sweet...congrats guys. Take some better pics when you take delivery... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Kev, that is very cool...G&G case and check out the neckplate!!!....I figured it would be an SD style backplage, nice!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

SWEET A*S SWEET...are all 30 spoken for & are they going to extend it to 50.

Comment

*sigh* [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X