No announcement yet.

General Thanks To ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this place.. kool people and one of the better forums i have been a member of. Best guitarist/musician forum I am a member of my far
    GEAR:
    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
    AMPS:
    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
      I remember the guy who was always whining and had the thread detailing how some bandmember had peed in his car seat. That thread spiraled into a meltdown.
      Oh, I remember that one. That was an awesome trip!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

There was the cat shit guitar too.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
          There was the cat shit guitar too.
          How the hell do you make a guitar out of cat shit? This is going to keep me up all night...:think:
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

The cat shit in the case.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

No, it was on his white Rhoads, and when he wiped it off, there was still a faint brownish stain, and the odor.

It was someone else whose cat pissed in the case and he was trying to find something (besides fire) to get rid of the smell.

And the Most Epic Thread ever - when some guy we all know and love kicked Ed the fuckhead Roman in the ass at NAMM, then bitchslapped him in the back of the head with a smile on his face.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                The cat shit in the case.
                That'll teach them to close their case.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  No, it was on his white Rhoads, and when he wiped it off, there was still a faint brownish stain, and the odor.

It was someone else whose cat pissed in the case and he was trying to find something (besides fire) to get rid of the smell.

And the Most Epic Thread ever - when some guy we all know and love kicked Ed the fuckhead Roman in the ass at NAMM, then bitchslapped him in the back of the head with a smile on his face.
                  Tell whoever that guy is I owe him a beer if he really kicked that fat cock sucker Ed Roman in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

I wish I could have seen that. Ed surely earned that I am sure!

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                      How the hell do you make a guitar out of cat shit? This is going to keep me up all night...:think:

Henry had to find some alternative to rosewood for their fretboards....post 1993 of course!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
                        Henry had to find some alternative to rosewood for their fretboards....post 1993 of course!!

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
                          I wish I could have seen that. Ed surely earned that I am sure!
                          There are pics somewhere. Absolutely classic.
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                          X