Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
    Its my GID Frankenstein. Do we really need more pictures of it. lol
    Oh OK. Yeah so that one is a full-size strat, and those are hard to find molded cases for. Most of them are molded for the Dinky/Soloist shapes. A strat will not fit into those. The original G&G cases are not molded and are universal. The molded ones are the chainsaw cases or the rectangular Gator ones with the round J/C logos. I've got strats in all three of those. There's nothing "odd" about any of this.

Comment

To sum it all up: R vs Tm
      TM is the older units. R is the new units. No actual difference known. But they started to change over in 86.

And to my personal issue:
      My only Jackson tm (my glow in the dark Frankenstein bust), is not a Charvel, nor is it a Dinky. Nor is it a 7/8 sized strat before they were called Dinky. It is a full sized strat. And it is totally normal for it to not fit in the other cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Oh OK. Yeah so that one is a full-size strat, and those are hard to find molded cases for. Most of them are molded for the Dinky/Soloist shapes. A strat will not fit into those. The original G&G cases are not molded and are universal. The molded ones are the chainsaw cases or the rectangular Gator ones with the round J/C logos. I've got strats in all three of those. There's nothing "odd" about any of this.

As long as we are talking about stupid shit like cases, I've got a question for you:
        Do any of your guitars need put in headstock first?

My Soloist does that shit. It came with the gray chainsaw case. I can't put the body down and lower the headstock. I have to put the headstock in and lower the body.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
          As long as we are talking about stupid shit like cases, I've got a question for you:
          Do any of your guitars need put in headstock first?

My Soloist does that shit. It came with the gray chainsaw case. I can't put the body down and lower the headstock. I have to put the headstock in and lower the body.
          No, I can't say that I've seen that. I've got latches that have to be closed in a particular order, though.

Comment

Working...
          X