Eerie Swirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
    I know you say you're towards the edge of the world, but hasn't the knowledge of how to change strings made it out that way yet? A line of guys waiting an hour for string changes? String change volume? Wow...

No shit! People in line waiting for a string change, thats insane! If I knew you could make that much money for a simple string change, I would've started doing that ages ago. I would charge $35 for a hard tail bridge and $50 for a floating bridge and I would even include the strings in the price, since I'm such a nice guy.
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      The serial suggests 2010-11.

Did we ever finish the database for the imports?
      I have seen a lot of 'i am making' and 'add mine', but I haven't actually seen a finished or near finished product. One single page, not 100 replies, that says:
      1990 - starts with 12345
      1991 starts with 23456
      1992 starts with 34567

Comment

No finished list that I'm aware of. I made of list from guitars listed here or elsewhere that could be confirmed with a pocket stamp or hang tag. My June 2011 Dinky is 9853xxx so yours would appear to be 2010-11.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
        X