Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That trans green is awesome.
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

That Ferrari Red Warrior...
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

These look great for the price, could make really awesome project guitars.

Comment

Want that black King V! Were these released for Summer Namm?
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
              I really dig the color on that green 8-string, I hope they start offering that on other models than just that 8.
              I hope the Warrior does.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                Basswood is 1000000000x better than Cedro though, so a nice upgrade for the bottom of the barrel Jacksons. Upgrading the JS series as such is gonna help boost the Jackson name, as most stores only have budget Jacksons, peoples opinions will improve.
                Had no idea that they were made of cedro, in that case then yeah that is a step up. I never played a JS because I never liked the design on them, boring paint with (usually) dots that looked like stickers. But now they seem pretty rad.
                Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Aww man i wish there was a non-black flat-top dinky. Though i think the rest is awesome, i wish that my Js32 KV was like these ones. I wonder if the pups are like the ones on the previous js-1s or like the cvr pups.

Comment

They're probably CVR2s. It looks as though the 11 & 12 stay basic & the rest get the overhaul.

Comment

WOW. Those look actually acceptable. I might have to pick up one of those new Dinkys in either the quilt amber or the bright blue. Those red and white warriors look kind of familiar.... Revocation anybody? Still, it is now on my list to get both of these and maybe a king v in ivory. Its hard imagining saying, but these guitars are actually appealing.
                      Guitars:
                      Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
                      Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
                      Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
                      Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
                      Modded Jet City 100HDM
                      custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

The JS series never really got me excited. When I got into Jackson, they were basically a step up from a Squire Strat and weren't worth my time. Now they have trans finishes, floating trems, decent pickups, etc. Hard to tell them apart from the pro series now...

I've seen a black/red bevels Rhoads on ebay that was a JS series and it looked sweet! I couldn't believe a JS Rhoads gave me GAS
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

lol. Probably a refin js.

Comment

It was, different coloured bevels weren't an option. It was a nice job though, I was tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                              I've seen a black/red bevels Rhoads on ebay that was a JS series and it looked sweet! I couldn't believe a JS Rhoads gave me GAS
                              http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/917...ies-red-bevels
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Looks as though it was some kind of ltd run then, the one that was on egay did state that the owner had the bevels painted himself.......maybe cause he liked the run but couldn't find one anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X