Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Jackson/Charvel really in your blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play hundreds of guitars a week. Nothing fits me better than my Jacksons. It's in my blood, on my skin, and on every stage I step foot on.
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
      I play hundreds of guitars a week. Nothing fits me better than my Jacksons. It's in my blood, on my skin, and on every stage I step foot on.
      What did you step in?
      That's poetic on the level of "blues rock chatter"!

Comment

Own one, never felt like I needed more... best guitars ever.

My blood is on in the fret board so its a backdoored reversing bleed flow injected?
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

The feel, the fit, the looks, the sound, the legend....no brand suits me better. Why? Not willing to spend $200 / hour to find out .

Mark
          "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Sure.

In the 1980's I dreamed of having a Jackson Soloist, but it never came to pass. I probably could have done it if I didn't get side-tracked buying other guitars.

Fast-forward to 2005, and I asked myself "Self, why the hell haven't you bought a Charvel / Jackson yet?"

I'd say J/C's are now 50% of all the guitars I own.

Comment

Ever since I started playing guitar, I fantasized over owning a Jackson. Randy Rhoads was my first inspiration and his Jackson's just did it for me, then there was Robbin Crosby with his red king v, then I saw Rowan Robertson on Dio's Lock Up The Wolves album booklet holding a white soloist (if I remember correctly). I literally dreamed (no shit) of holding a Jackson on stage. I used to go the music stores and play their RR's and Kelly's through their EVH 5150's; that's when I found out Jackson was in my blood. Once I bought my first Jackson, a kelly, I felt like I never needed to buy a different brand.

There are other brands that I would like to buy and play with, but Jackson is where I pledge my guitar allegiance to.
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Working...
              X