Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Jackson/Charvel really in your blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Jackson/Charvel really in your blood?

Just because we like the Jackson/Charvel brand do anyone totally agree with the crap said it's in our blood!

We play music and Jackson/Charvel is just what we need.

The other is lousy marketing don't you think?
    What Is Paying For Your Passion For Being A Guitarist?

Must have worked on me, I named my son Jackson! My wife would not go for Charvel as his middle name.

(edited to remove reference to blood/jizz)
    No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Yes.
      And discovering using high quality electronics expands the guitars beyond rock.

Trying some vintage style PAF's or Fender single coils is quite an experience.

Comment

Yes indeed it is. It was in my blood before the marketing.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by RR2772 View Post
          Just because we like the Jackson/Charvel brand do anyone totally agree with the crap said it's in our blood!

The other is lousy marketing don't you think?

:think: In English, please.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's a rocky road Ron, but kick the bike down to 2nd and ride it like an Enduro.
            Watch for boulders perched at the edges!

Comment

It's nothing to get worked up about, just a shorter way of saying how much you love Jackson Guitars.

I'm nuts over Kawasaki, doesn't mean if I lop off a limb, lime green fluid will spurt out all over the place........... then again, anything is possible

Pity really, it'd be cool to cut yourself & pull out a few soloists or a CS Kelly..........um.............yeah :think:

Comment

I don't know but I will say they are in my head. About all I think about.
                I like black and white guitars

Comment

Not enough room for Jackson there

Way too much caffeine present
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

They're the only guitars I own, aside from a few other stragglers. I wont play anything else on stage though.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I dunno about being in my blood, but there's 25 of them in my house
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Force;1571231
                        I'm nuts over Kawasaki, doesn't mean if I lop off a limb, lime green fluid will spurt out all over the place........... then again, anything is possible [IMG
                        http://www.jcfonline.com/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

Haven't tried Kawasaki yet.
                        Makes sense though, since Suzuki and Yamaha made both bikes and guitars.

Comment

Always loved how they played,sounded and looked so yeah they have been in my blood for years.
                          The one guitar brand I could play hard and never break.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            :think: In English, please.
                            That's what I was thinking.
                            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Charvels and Jacksons just do it for me. Sure, I like other brands as well, but CJ's are my fav! \m/
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X