Roswell Rhoads Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roswell Rhoads Sighting

Was just watching Mr. Crowley videos and came across this. I guess Zakk Wylde has a Roswell.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWt5I...eature=related

well its in the BLS studio ,so he might have it there hanging been played a little

Comment

Zakk has all of Randy's guitars. He's close with the family. He worships Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
        Zakk has all of Randy's guitars. He's close with the family. He worships Randy.
        No kidding, check out those huge photos of RR behind him while playing! I thought I was going to see Zakk actually play the Roswell. I can't recall seeing anyone ever play a Roswell. I think people just collect and trade them, but never play em!
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I would love to have one. Can never find a clean one when I have extra cash

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Zakk Wylde is extremely overrated?

Also I swear Marty Friedman had a video where he played a Roswell.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
              Maybe so, but he made it to the top of the mountain.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I remeber seeing that,i think it was his japanese show. cant remeber what episode.
                I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Zakk rules. If he played a Jackson full time, he'd get more love here, lol.

Comment

Marty used to play a roswell towards the end of the set with Megadeth around '97.

Comment

The roswell is the coolest electric dobro ever created.
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
                        Zakk rules. If he played a Jackson full time, he'd get more love here, lol.
                        He would from me!

Comment

IMO, Zakk is a great guitar player. I'm glad that he flies the flag for Randy, but I hate his interpretations of Randy's work, and I cringe even more when people think that he does that stuff justice. I'm not saying it's gotta be note for note, but there's a feel that's missing.

That said, he'd probably agree with me, so I give him points for his humility!

Sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I like how Zakk transitioned from a Randy look-a-like to a muscled up bad ass biker.

His playing can be great, identifiable style and he can make himself useful on a vocal now and then. Better than hearing Yngwie play and sing I'm sure.
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

I personally think that you won't get true shit from Zakk. he's just soloing over the same things(can't blame him, every guitar player is like that ,but he is allways giving a lot of attention to this particular point of songs/concerts.Nowadays the only guys who get amazed are the ones who don't play guitar,while the guitar players are something like "nuh we've seen that shit move on with the song").Also he lacks at the point of songwritting, and don't tell me about the ones he did with ozzy cause to my ears 60% of them are garbage(not to mention bls)...Though I would like to meet him, jam with him and talk with him,cause he must be a great guy BTW here's a video of Friedman playing a roswell rhoads http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0gsC75kJc

Comment

Working...
                              X