Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats your favorite jackson guitar tha you own or want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So whats your favorite jackson guitar tha you own or want?

HAHA That's me! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I was outside taking some pics for eBay!

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dang yall got some nice guitars. MY favorite that I own is my $500 rhoads early 90s pro. Its all black and has EMG 81/89 in it. That thing is just killer. It plays better than almost anyhting Ive picked up. I love that guitar. I think its like one that just has that connection with me. Id love to have a Jackson KV2 in silver sparkle with black bevels, maybe string thru, and for sure EMGs. A couple more rhoads id like and some soloists.

Comment

Well mine would have to be my Stealth Pro and my Kelly Pro, SL1 EDS and the 86 Soloist dual hum.
        ( what did they call those back then?) oh and my 750XL
        For my dream Jackson it would be the Cutsom shop Warrior I have in mind. Not telling what it is cus you'll steal the idea. so [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        Gil

Comment

my dream jackson:

My current jackson:

almost [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ July 23, 2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
            my dream jackson:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That's my favorite too!

But it should only have one knob, placed like on the KE1's.
            And the pickupswitch should be placed on the side of the guitar near the input jack [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Also some KE2T's + Bevels in Blue to Purple Burst/Ultraviolett Burst (whatever it's called)

[ July 24, 2003, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Bob From Accounting ]

Comment

Definitely a dk2 with the erie dessent swirl finish. just got it and love it

Comment

Definitely a dk2 with the erie dessent swirl finish. just got it and love it

Comment

My favorite of the ones I own is my PCS Collen Archtop...and that was the one guitar I wanted the most. I guess a regular PC1 or a SLATQH is next in line, although I wouldn´t mind to get my hands on Brooks´ Adrenalize Archtop [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

A Vinnie Vincent model, either the red & silver or one of the first prototypes which look like a RR model but pink.

Comment

The favorite that I own is "Skully" and every day I see another Jackson or Charvel that I want..
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I love both of my Jackson guitars

I want a Soloist w/crimson swirl.I also want the guitars Jenna played with [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X