Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats your favorite jackson guitar tha you own or want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So whats your favorite jackson guitar tha you own or want?

Exactly like that I wish it was mine,maybe one day i'll own one too

Comment

i would love to have the Red Skull guitar that Tekky has..i just love it lol
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

My Favorite Jackson is my neckthrough USA firebird [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . It was played hard on stage for years and showed it use. so it is currently being refinished to this:

Comment

I want a black SL-2 with EMGs. I guess my model 6 is close enough. I just need to put a real floyd in it.

Comment

My KV PRO is my favorite guitar that I own (now I just need to get an EMG 81 & 89 in it).

Of course I have many I want, but the two that top the list are a: CS Rhoads Shortwing LTD and a Model 2 with maple fretboard.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

My very own red bengal sparkle '84 Rhoads student comes first. Second is my trans black KE2 with silver hardware and EMG's ...

And I would love to own a camo warrior or a bolted steel warrior.

And I'm a total sucker for the bengal finishes.

Comment

My SL-1 Soloist, just feels right and sounds heavenly.

Joe
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

For me, it's gotta be an RR1. I really need to get one of those! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would really like to have a Warbird Warrior (maybe a Luftwaffe ME109 style or a USAF B1 style with nose art and Iraqi Mission markings!!!) with a reverse headstock and Stealth Bomber shape Inlays (If it were a B1 Graphic) or Iron Cross inlays (Luftwaffe). I must admit, I also fancy one of the 25th anniversary Charvels aswell!!!!
                    And then there`s the Graveyard SL2H.............etc!!!!

Steve

Comment

Well, three of my Jacksons are my favorites and rotate as my main players (here are two of them, the third is a black custom KV):

Guitars that I want? Well, there are two that come to mind...

RR1GGF's Blood Drip XTRR:

And this one:

[ July 23, 2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: xenophobe ]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I love my white with black bevels rhoads pro, its a stunning player, cheers joe...I would love to have the same guitar with a string thru bridge, and i would love to try out the road hazard rhoads.
                        Cheers

Comment

Favorite Jackson that I own would be my SL1.

Favorite Jackson that some one else owns is Newc's dragon with the maple board and ebony fins.

And my dream Jackson is a 7 string soloist in blue marbalizer with 707s, 2 volumes, gibbson 3 way, and a floyd rose style bridge.

Hey Newc could you post some pics of the dragon again please?

Comment

If I had to choose, it would be my Black Ghost Flame KV2. The neck is just, well, badass.... Though I can't realistically choose between a KV2, RR1, and SL2H.

Comment

Hi Freehill!
                              Long time no see!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron. I'm usually around the chat room every night, I guess everyone chats much later than I do. I'm hangin out in the chat room now with MisterDXMG who is obviously too good to chat with me. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X