Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats my chances of finding a early 90s warrior (pro or US)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a lucky man.

That is one of the few graphics I actually like.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
      You will have to fight Wilkinsi if any USA or Pro Warrior comes up for sale.
      Not true. Depends on what it looks like. I'm actually planning on swapping my trans black WR1 for a Soloist... unless a better Warrior becomes available.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-19-2010, 03:52 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

These are pretty rare. I've got an empty spot on my guitar stand all ready for one, if I ever find one...

Comment

You know the really funny thing is when I got the Saturn Warrior I did not even have the money for it...It was on Ebay twice in a month with 0 bids...I emailed the owner and said I would give him $300 to hold it for a month and I would pay it in full then..If I did not get the money all together he could keep my $300..He went for it and I think I paid it off in 2 weeks...Those old early Warriors are unreal...The necks are about the best I have ever played....
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
            Those old early Warriors are unreal...The necks are about the best I have ever played....
            Yeah, the Pro Warriors necks are badass. Mine has been apart for some time now as I haven't had the time or money to do with it what I want. Whoever said $1000 mint or a couple hunderd less I think is way off base. Mint even for the Pro (which I like better than the original USA ones. I know my Pro is 24&3/4 scale not sure about the early USA's) I'd say baseline would be $1000-$1200....might take a while to sell at that price, but it would sell. You could probably find a "decent" black one for $700-$800 if you're very patient.
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I think they go for much much more.$1000 for a pro sounds about right, but USA's and USA's with graphics got to go for more.I know the Saturn Warrior I would never sell, but I would not even listen to anything less than $2500 if I did...I have seen some other impressive early Warriors too....
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
              X