Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats my chances of finding a early 90s warrior (pro or US)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats my chances of finding a early 90s warrior (pro or US)?

I've decided that I want one of these to be my next guitar (unless if there is a neckthrough hardtail warrior production model I am unaware of). How often to they pop up on ebay or message boards/forums, and whats a fair price for them. Is there anything I should be aware of? General comments would also be appreciated, though I'm sure I can find alot by using the search on this site (I have already find quite a bit). Also, is it considered un-kosher (or impolite) to PM a member about it they are willing to sell one of their guitars? I don't want to come across as too forwards or a harasser or anything but I figure it can't hurt to ask. After all everyone has their price and I figure someone might be happier with the money than the guitar.

No one? This can't bode well for my search.

Comment

They pop up here and there. I'm not a Warrior fan myself (except of the movie... Waaaaaaarrioooooooorrrssss! Come out to PLay-aaaaaaaaaaaaa) so I don't really pay much attention.

Patience will yield a better deal than the opposite.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        They pop up here and there. I'm not a Warrior fan myself (except of the movie... Waaaaaaarrioooooooorrrssss! Come out to PLay-aaaaaaaaaaaaa) so I don't really pay much attention.

Patience will yield a better deal than the opposite.
        How much can I expect to pay for a good one?

Comment

My educated guess would be close to $1000 for mint, although you may get lucky and pay a few hundred less

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
            My educated guess would be close to $1000 for mint, although you may get lucky and pay a few hundred less
            Even with the recession and all? Is that for both early 90s USA and Pro? If thats the case I might just import another pointy (kelly, rhoads, king v) from ikebe gakki. Alot of those japanese only models have TOMs (which I vastly prefer to trems) and I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of waiting around. Does anyone know if there was a japanese market string through,neck through warrior? (Why does the japanese market get so many new hardtail models anyways?) Also on a related note, does anybody remember that custom shop, maple board, TOM warrior that was on ebay a while ago? The guy was selling it for tuition (it wasn't in the best of shape) and pulled the bidding at about $400 halfway through the auction to sell it to a local guy for $1200 (think he was in florida). Still kicking myself for letting that one get away!

Comment

You will have to fight Wilkinski if any USA or Pro Warrior comes up for sale.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                You will have to fight Wilkinski if any USA or Pro Warrior comes up for sale.
                Yeah, I figured there were one or two guys here who have a stranglehold on those (what 10-20 each). Logically, you can't blame them but it is nonetheless frustrating. Is wilkinski the one with the saturn warrior? That is fucking awesome.

Comment

Saturn warrior? the pink, big diagonal one?
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                    Saturn warrior? the pink, big diagonal one?
                    Yeah, is that yours?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jackson-Warrio...item2eada1cc4f

Found it on ebay, guy lives in italy and says he ships worldwide, so Good Luck!
                      Gear

Jackson DXMG
                      Jackson JS30RR
                      Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                      Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                      Blackstar HT5H
                      Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                      Marshall JCM 800 2203
                      Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Actully I own the Saturn Warrior...And the Purple Green Flamed one too...
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Soloist!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogueleader View Post
                            Yeah, is that yours?
                            I wish

To this day it's still one of the most stunning (and body fitting) graphics I've seen
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

They did try to copy it about 2 years ago, but it does not look as cool..In person it's crazy...It's hanging in my studio next to my other Warrior and RR1T with HR flames...They look cool together..It's also one of the best playing and sounding guitars I have ever played...
                              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X