Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One humbucker,V trem USA production model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
    I think the lack of sales was due to being way over fucking priced.
    +1 dont think for a minute that i would not buy a legacy right fuckin now if the price was lower!
    Last edited by savage; 07-22-2009, 09:07 AM.
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
      +1 dont think for a minute that i would not buy a legacy right fuckin now if the price was lower!
      Amen brother. I couldn't have said it better myself. Although I will say that I have noticed some lower prices lately on that well known auction site. A couple hundred less and I'm there.

Comment

I think people are finally realizing that a single-hum strat with a bloodsplatter paint job does not appeal to the same buying demographic as a screw-counted super flame reverse chevron reissue lawyer burst Gibson.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          No one wants a shitburger.

YUMMMMMMM.
          Shitburgers....drool..
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

YUMMMMMMM.
            Shitburgers....drool..
            For some reason that gives me the image of diahea.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              I don't want the old Charvel vibe. Not many people do, according to the sales of the last Re-issues and GJ Legacy series.

Those fit the "old skool Charvel" profile. They sold like shitburgers. No one wants a shitburger.
              As far as the "new" Charvels have nothing to do with the "old" ones....except for the name.............................................. .....................I'll buy that.

As for the trem routing problem. Just tell the Fender guy running the Charvel machine to pick up the body, walk across the room, and do the bridge routing on the SRV-programmed CNC machine. No add'l charge.

Beyond that....forget it IMHO, No single-hum stratheads while Ed is under contract. Its still the only viable explanation. Ed isn't going to have one-hum Charvel Stratheads on Ebay painted up like his guitar and him not get the royalty. Ain't happening. if I'm wrong then time will prove out. 750 guitars coast to coast is not a big run. 15 per state.

BTW IMHO Steve Vai killed Zappa, then Alcatrazz, then in Crossroads he blew it, then he killed his tone, then Roth, then Whitesnake, then his career.............LOL. What a loser......
              Last edited by 85 San Dimas; 08-11-2009, 06:08 PM.
              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

i had one of the NAMM SD reissues...snow white, single hum, brass V-trem, maple fretboard, pointy head....

it played like a total dream, sounded like God, but that v-trem killed it for me. the strings would always bind at the nut when i would even just use the bar for a slight wobble....

maybe if it had a strat-head, with a straighter string pull, it would have been better, but, eh, those grover legacy guitars haven't sold, have they? i know i wouldn't buy one for 5000 or whatever....
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  the strings would always bind at the nut when i would even just use the bar for a slight wobble....
                  I'm thinking the only thing that might help would be one of those roller nuts.
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                    i had one of the NAMM SD reissues...snow white, single hum, brass V-trem, maple fretboard, pointy head....

it played like a total dream, sounded like God, but that v-trem killed it for me. the strings would always bind at the nut when i would even just use the bar for a slight wobble....

maybe if it had a strat-head, with a straighter string pull, it would have been better, but, eh, those grover legacy guitars haven't sold, have they? i know i wouldn't buy one for 5000 or whatever....

I'm thinking that if we fit a v-trem to GT's Adrian Smith then you might have the ideal............... axe. Yeah, its hard to justify 5k., or 4k. They lost me at 3K.

Now, if Roth is buying axes for me for the American tour then yeah I'll have the..... Newc-caster Bloodsplatter Death Angel Double-Siamesed (Tri-mesed) Tripleneck 7/12/6-string w/2 German Floyds and ebony boards, multiple monkey-grips (one on top and one behind the middle neck bridge). EMGS on the 7, Duncans JB or C5/Jazz on the 6, and Dimarzio 36th anniv. pafs on the 12. 12 string neck goes in the middle so that the twin-siamesed 12 string headstock align with the top and bottom necks correctly. (My idea.....no swiping Newc). The top and bottom necks have the sharktooth inlays (top neck inlays reversed).

Like this except death angel, bloodspattered and monkey-gripped:ROTF:

No string sliding on these nuts!

Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

The Double Siamese. Few even believe it truly exists. Hate to see anyone drop it...
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                        For some reason that gives me the image of diahea.
                        I think that would be more like a Sloppy Joe.

Comment

I'd love it if they did some 1-hum FLOYDED Strat-heads. White with gold hardware, please.

I wonder what's gonna happen next quarter since the SD Style 2 is dead? :dunno:

It will be interesting to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                            I'd love it if they did some 1-hum FLOYDED Strat-heads. White with gold hardware, please.
                            I think its just been proved that you can't move anything like that.
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                              I wonder what's gonna happen next quarter since the SD Style 2 is dead? :dunno:

It will be interesting to find out.
                              cough...maybe?...cough...

http://www.drlgrafx.com/image-viewer...allery1-27.jpg

Comment

Excuse my Japanese but Fucka me!

Comment

Working...
                                X