No announcement yet.

pick guard for your socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K,I'm going to let this role for the w/e and call moday and get the quotes...
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

ok guys one last question.do you want them cut to house emg type or the rounded cuts

Comment

Rounded, for me. Any word on different control and pickup combos, i.e. s-s-h, vol + tone + 5-way,etc.?

Comment

EMG slots will hold uncovered/rounded pickups just fine, so I'd say universal/EMG.

No sense punishing EMG users by making them route their brand-new guards out. They're suffering enough from sterile tone and battery changes - don't add insult to injury
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

lol^ On the same note if no one here uses EMG's why punish us with an ugly square route? I'd like rounded please!
            THIS IS MY POST
            Thanks for reading

Comment

Any word on the price quote?
              THIS IS MY POST
              Thanks for reading

Comment

no word what so ever.I spoke to this guy several times and haven't been able to get hold of him.so yeah,I'm starting to get pissed off.I also emailed him and haven't got anything.I was working on my cousins SLO yesterday(re-tube/bias) and mentioned that I needed to have a new PG made for the socal and he told me He knows a guy and he is local.so we'll see what he has to say.my cousin said he had a few PG made from this guy for his strats and he does killer work.I'll follow up when I get more info....

Comment

I'd also be interested in a 3-ply white, original layout pickguard for my So-Cal if you can get something concrete. This first guy doesn't seem reliable to me and I don't know if I'd feel comfortable sending him money. If you have someone local then that'd be great!

Comment

K,I spoke to the local guy today and everything sounds good.I am hooking up with him this weekend.as far pricing it is going to be the same as buying a precut fender guard from anyone else.he also said he will ship them.I am bringing the whole guitar so he can diagram the pickup routes incase people want control relocated ect.So as soon as mine is done I will post a pic and see what you guys think.

Comment

Awesome.
                      THIS IS MY POST
                      Thanks for reading

Comment

Originally posted by Zaneus View Post
                        Awesome.
                        oh yeah can you calculate shipping from US 02745

Comment

Not sure how i would go about calculating shipping? I dont know how it will be shipped, by what company etc. I dont know how he'll pack it, how heavy it'll be. There's a bunch of factors that i just dont know.
                          THIS IS MY POST
                          Thanks for reading

Comment

Originally posted by Zaneus View Post
                            Not sure how i would go about calculating shipping? I dont know how it will be shipped, by what company etc. I dont know how he'll pack it, how heavy it'll be. There's a bunch of factors that i just dont know.
                            I figure us post would be the best?????

Comment

k,he kknow has the the pickguard as well as the guitar.I should have the new guard next weekend.he has to order the material.....very cool guy.he tells me just look for the red and white stationwagon in the driveway.I pull up and it's a fucking mint Bel-Air...

Comment

here's the update....

NO UPDATE...

well the material didn't come in yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X