Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black and white EVH or Crossed Swords DeMartini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
    Yes, thank you, the answer was in response to the question about the Neck profiles of the EVH Art Series vs. the DeMartini Signature Series. My appologies for any confusion.
    Okay, I understand. But is there an answer to my question? The post you made was talking about the demartini neck being much much closer to Custom Shop..........................than I guess the EVH by comparison.

So if I am understanding your answer correctly the Demartini neck in question (Custom Artist Series) is prod not CS but much closer to CS in type and feel than the EVH neck.

Correct?
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Finally showed up today! What a great playing and sounding guitar, these guitars just growl! I love it, gave it a little TLC when I restrung it and it is amazing. I almost hate to play it, it is indeed a 10 like the guy said it was, I was going to take the protective plastic off the pick guard when I got it, but have thought otherwise now.

Some pics:

Last edited by jmsaxon69; 05-18-2009, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Nice looker.

Take the plastic off. Play the hell out of it. Beat it up - make it yours.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
        X