X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatpicker
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    How about a Kahler appreciation thread????

Best Trem Ever Designed.
    Would take that over a floyd on any guitar.
    Wish Charvel would put out 1 model with them.

Leave a comment:

• metalhobo
    replied
    Definitely an ace axe, but I can't say I'm too fond of the neck pickup choice. The trem is holding up superbly, and I've had mine since July last year when they first came out.

Leave a comment:

• Newc
    replied
    Get your own thread going about those....things. Preferably in the bottom forums where no one goes

Leave a comment:

• Dogbone
    replied
    Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
    Well then.... I will have to gracefully bow out
    Me too

Leave a comment:

• TexasRocks
    replied
    I don't have one yet, so I can only appreciate from afar, but I want one of the white ones so bad my teeth hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Chubtone
    replied
    Well then.... I will have to gracefully bow out

Leave a comment:

• Grandturk
    replied
    Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
    Amen brother! I love kahlers! I'd put my model 6 with the kahler up against any guitar!

Leave a comment:

• Chief_CrazyTalk
    replied
    I've been an import (Model series) fan for years, and with as good as my plain jane Model 1 is, never thought I'd spend the dough necessary for a US Charvel.

Now, with these Production Series Charvels - especially that white strat - well, I see one of these in my future. They seem like killer guitars. Thank you Charvel.

Leave a comment:

• Chubtone
    replied
    I think some of the negativity towards these guitars is by people with ulterior motives. I don't own a ton of original strat heads and worry that their value will be impacted by a glut of USA built strat heads on the market. I am not a Charvel Custom Shop dealer and worried that many potential cistomers won't stretch their budget for a CS now that they can grab these for less. I also don't build guitars that compete with these.

So, I just enjoy these things for what they are. A great feeling, great playing, great sounding, affordable, USA built Charvel with mainly the right features. And they cost me right around what it costs to build a Warmoth or Musikraft in the same spirit.

My production models can hold their own against my 1980 pre-pro and my 1984 pointy head.

Last edited by Chubtone; 04-05-2009, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zakky_venom
    replied
    Them's fighten' words!
    hah. they just arent my cup of tremolo tea

Leave a comment:

• beachjammer
    replied
    Them's fighten' words!
    Amen brother! I love kahlers! I'd put my model 6 with the kahler up against any guitar!

Leave a comment:

• Grandturk
    replied
    Originally posted by zakky_venom View Post
    ewww a kahler
    Them's fighten' words!

Leave a comment:

• zakky_venom
    replied
    ewww a kahler

Leave a comment:

• beachjammer
    replied
    Here's my So-Cal and I LOVE it! One fantastic guitar at a fantastic price IMO. I always get confused as to what the color is though. Is it Pegan or Pagen gold?

Leave a comment:

• Grandturk
    replied
    Shazam! I love mine. I'm going up to 48th St now to see if they got a white one at Manny's. God help me if they do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X