• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice, Andy. Congrats.

Comment

Sticker?

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      What is that to the right of the Charvel logo on the neck plate?
      There is 2 stickers. . .see the one that shows "No Trashcan", well just goes to show you that you never ever have to throw these out, in other words:"Not Junk" guitar.
      Charvel telling us that they are not junk see sticker.

Hey thanx everyone for the support and comps,the wait from the 15th to Fri 7/18 was killing me. I pre-ordered it like a month ago.

Pat:
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

For some reason, I thought you'd be playing the geetar in the vid....oh well.
        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I plan on making a Vid of me playing it. I just got it and wanted to get a Vid on "youtube".
          My good friend just got his Bogner head and we plan on plugging the So-Cal into it,so thought I'd shoot a vid while I was there.

Anyone have any suggestions ,would you like me to go over the guitar and different tones (clean to lead) stuff?
          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
            Very nice. When I saw your last comment, I thought you were going to be jamming over a Dokken backing track! BTW, I love the new Dokken cd.
            +1 Nice Grab!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              There is 2 stickers. . .see the one that shows "No Trashcan", well just goes to show you that you never ever have to throw these out, in other words:"Not Junk" guitar.
              Charvel telling us that they are not junk see sticker.

Hey thanx everyone for the support and comps,the wait from the 15th to Fri 7/18 was killing me. I pre-ordered it like a month ago.

Pat:
              :ROTF: friggin great man!
              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Cool stuff, and I used to have that Fender poster / catalogue on my wall as well!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                X