No announcement yet.

The reviews of the USA productions are in and i vote,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got mine, pulled it out and started playing. No issues. Great finish. Good fretwork. HATE the knob, but that's about it.

All I want now is to hear what the next custom color is and another one will be on pre-order.

Kudos to FMIC for introducing this product line. Tremendous value for the $$$.

Comment

For those of you that had originally ordered these from me, I'm glad to see you guys are getting your guitars in a timely manner. My apologies for the inconvenience of having to buy these from another dealer. That whole mess was really out of my control.
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

ok, i couldn't resist. there's a pagan gold tele headed my way. i think this will get a roland gk-3 pickup installed.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I've ordered a red Style 1, I'm going to order a So Cal 1 in a couple of months. I've already bought 2 D-Tuna contraptions ready for fitting. My screwdrivers, Autosol, D'Addario 10's and Autoglym are all lined up ready...if it aint broke, break it...

Comment

Working...
          X